APPLIES TO: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION, VOLUNTEERS, CONTRACTORS
The Mississauga Chamber Singers is committed to the careful protection of Private Information.
Private Information means identifiable information about an individual which could include a name, email address, street address, city, postal code, province, photos, documents, or any additional comments provided.
Principles and Commitment
- The Mississauga Chamber Singers is committed to protecting the Private Information of its members, donors, employees, patrons, volunteers, contractors, and other individuals who participate in or inquire about the organization.
- The Mississauga Chamber Singers will not generally share information with third parties except to comply with applicable law, or in protection of the personal safety of its members, donors, employees, patrons and other individuals who participate in or make inquiries about the organization, or unless The Mississauga Chamber Singers has expressly obtained permission to do so.
- Policy amendments are posted to this document and to the Internet.
Use of Gathered Information
- To collect user information and demographics to conduct administrative duties for artistic and arts education programming and promotional campaigns.
- To tailor the Internet website content for enhanced user experience using industry standard web data and user feedback.
- Only authorized individuals have access to Private Information. The President, Board Executive and Members of the Board of Directors are responsible for authorizing access or use of Private Information solely for conducting the business of the organization.
- The Mississauga Chamber Singers operates Internet data networks secured by industry standard protection systems.
- The Mississauga Chamber Singers does not sell, rent or trade your Private Information to others.
Consent & Option to Opt Out
- Where applicable, for each request of collection of Private Information, the purposes for which the data is being collected will be identified. Individuals are given the option to opt out of, or, cancel communication with The Mississauga Chamber Singers
- By communicating via the Internet the user consents to the collection and use of aggregate data. Choosing not to participate in interactive online options results in no collection of personal identifiable information.
Contact Regarding Your Personal Information
Every effort is made to respond to inquiries concerning the use of personal information. For concerns or complaints regarding the treatment of your personal information please contact:
President, The Mississauga Chamber Singers Board of Directors, Box 59505,321 Lakeshore Rd. W., Mississauga, ON L5H 1G9
OR President, Board of Directors | email@example.com